We appreciate your interest, but we will not be offering any programs for the Summer of 2018.
We help our campers:
• Learn how to build and maintain positive peer relations.
• Improve problem solving strategies and coping skills.
• Become more self-reliant and take increased responsibility for self and choices.
• Increase self-confidence which strengthens self-esteem.
• Change both the attitudes and associated habits/behaviors that have hindered past performance.
“My teenage son, has attended camp for the past 2 years. It has been a wonderful experience for him. My son connected very well with the counselors at the camp. The first year he was opposed to camp. This lasted about a week. I don’t think anything shorter than 4 weeks would have seen this postive experience. Each time when we picked my son up from camp, he seemed happy and relaxed, lots of hugs and good-byes when we left. Each time he came home, I could tell that he grew. This did not happen easily at home because he struggled with school and organization.
My son said he did not feel pressured and was able to learn at the same time. To see him have such a postive experience is great, one thing that we had not found a replacement for elsewhere. My son is 16 years old now and is eager to return for a 3rd year.”
Joyce L. (Ryan’s mom)